1 tablespoon of high quality Balsamic Vinegar
4 tablespoons of water
¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Grab a small stainless steel saucepan and turn your stove on to medium heat.
- Scoop out half the jar or approximately 60 grams of fig jam with white truffle onto the sauce pan
- Add in 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of water.
- Stir for 3 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until desired thickness.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of water if needed.
- Turn off heat and mix in ¼ tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Cool and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Enjoy as a topping to your favourite desserts, freshly baked breads or cheese board
Leave a comment