Cooking Class - Spring Entertaining with Truffles - May 12 & 13
Spring is a perfect time to dust off the patio cushions and welcome guests over for impromptu entertaining. It's also a great time to impress your guests with your insights into the world of truffles as you share incredibly delicious truffle treats. Please join me at our Spring Entertaining with Truffles Cooking Demo. We will begin the class in top form - with a glass of rosé/non-alcoholic drink and truffle treat! Once settled, I will show you budget savvy. easy and tasty ways to include Truffles in your everyday entertainment! For this class, you will make decadent and whipped Spring-themed Truffle spreads, elevated charcuterie boards and a very tasty Truffle dessert.
Mother's Day Weekend Treat! This is a perfect occasion and unforgettable culinary experience to enjoy with your amazing mom or mentor. On Saturday, we welcome young adults (16+ yrs.).
We have 2 DATES:
Friday, May 12th - Time: 6:45pm - 8:30pm
Saturday, May 13th - 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Location: Bob Rumball Centre Manor House - 2395 Bayview Ave.
Please join me as I demo making 2 decadent Truffle spreads. These are perfect spreads for canapes to add to your own spring inspired and elevated Charcuterie board creations. We will cap off the decadence by making a very simple and mouth-watering dessert of whipped mascarpone crème, cookie crumble, truffle honey, truffle chocolate and berries. No one leaves without big smiles and full bellies😊
This is a BYOW event – You are welcome to bring your favourite wine to enjoy.
As a 5th Generation Truffle Specialist and Truffle Lover, I am excited to show you some of my best culinary tips and favourite recipes that I have learned over my lifetime in the world of truffles and fine foods! Making truffles accessible to all has been my number one goal since I started working in the truffle business 18 years ago. Please check-out some of my favourite No-Fuss Truffle Recipes here
Exclusive for you: I have yet to post these gourmet truffle spreads and dessert recipes on ROOT44 until I enjoy them with you!
In this class:
- Discover some fascinating history and facts about truffles that will give you a perspective on the fascination and love of this ingredient in the world’s finest kitchen.
- Welcome drink and treat
- Take part in a hands-on elevated charcuterie board creation including truffle spreads.
- Make their own decadent truffle dessert.
- Take-home an exclusive truffle spread recipe cards.
- Enjoy exclusive truffle products for purchase at the end of the class.
Please note: If purchasing a single ticket, you will be seated at a table with other individuals. Please notify us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any dietary restrictions and/or allergies. We will do our best to accommodate them.
- We provide water and stemware for your wine. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older, drink responsibility and arrange for a safe drive to their destination.
We cannot wait to see you there!